Welcome to ABA English, the full-digital academy specialized in English learning!
We know that any developer is always trying to be updated with the latest technologies regarding his/her professional career. From the ABA Frontend team and also the whole company, we are encouraging our professionals to achieve their goals, combining their own success with the company's growth.
We are a young motivated team, dedicated to the product and the millions of users who are studying using our app.
We understand we have to give the best of ourselves as developers in order to create a great product. We are looking for you to join us in our cause.
Our product teams are composed of designers, QA, data, frontend, backend and mobile developers to be able to deliver value to the user at the end of every sprint. As a frontend developer you will be part of a product team and also you will work with your frontend co-workers in the chapter where you will help to define a technical roadmap to improve the tech and product teams.
We hope you play on these teams as a team worker.
Technologies We Use
You rock-on if you have knowledge of:
● React and Redux
● SASS LESS CSS
● React Native (nice to have)
● Jenkins (nice to have)
● Kubernetes (nice to have)
What you will bring:
● You have 4 years of experience in React
● You love to talk about testing with your colleagues and especially with the QA people.
● You are worried about the way you create code and always looking to improve.
● You are a communicative person who likes to reach agreements with your team.
● As a software craftsperson, you will advocate and practice pair-programming, unit testing, refactoring, collective-code ownership and continuous integration.
● You want to be involved in all the steps of the development, from the inception of a new feature to its deployment with agile methodologies.
● Diving into existing code isn't a challenge for you and you're always willing to adapt it to your style for the better.
● "Self-motivation" is part of your DNA. You're able to come up with or expand on a world class idea and see it through.
● You always leave the code better than you found it.
What makes working at ABA English great:
Here at ABA English, we don’t rely on machines to produce our product; we rely on people. With that in mind, we constantly strive to provide the best working environment possible to ensure the success of each member of the ABA team.
When choosing a workplace place, we believe culture is one of the most important differentiators. After all, it's where you'll spend the majority of your week!
Enjoy an open work environment with young, dynamic, and outstanding international teams working in a vibrant and fast-paced company!
● Remote first.
● Flexible working hours.
● Half-Day Fridays.
● Free English and Spanish classes.
● Discounted gym access: exercise your muscles as well as your brain!
● Flexible Retribution (kindergarten check, food check, transport check, and health insurance).
● You'll enjoy a longer maternity/paternity leave.
● Extended holidays.
FACTORIAL utiliza cookies para personalizar el contenido y los anuncios, para ofrecer funciones de redes sociales y para analizar el tráfico. También compartimos información sobre cómo usas nuestra web con nuestros socios de redes sociales, publicidad y análisis, que pueden combinarla con otra información que hayas podido proporcionar o que hayan recopilado a partir del uso que haces de sus servicios.